Wednesday, January 12, 2011

oh, hello again



I just took a look, and it turns out I haven't posted for two weeks. TWO WEEKS! Oops.

I can explain: I was in America still, but all that had happened was still snow and Christmas and hanging out with my family. There are only so many ways to say "my dad makes a mean cuban sandwich."

Then I was in Germany, and the internet in our hotel was terr-i-ble.

Then I was here for 4 days, but my old friend Doctor Homesickness announced that he was open for business inside my mind again and really, who wants to hear detailed descriptions of how sad you're feeling? Not a travel blog audience, that's for dang sure.

Anyway, the long and short of this is: the blog is back up and running. Sorry for making y'all wait.

Germany post up next!

2 comments:

  1. I certainly could have identified with you about the homesickness...miss my family. And adequate heating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Kaley! It's funny how the people who are the most in love with their new country often get the most homesick too.

    ReplyDelete